Inbound Marketing DEFINITION:Inbound Marketing is the process of attracting the attention of prospects, via content…
We’ve seen the growth of blogs and what they are. Nowadays their proliferation is something undeniable. With the huge amount of blogs that we see today, over 100 million of them, we can say almost anybody can have a blog. But, we would say, if normally blogs are the same, technology is the same, designers are the same, how can we distinguish between a standard blog vs profitable blog? The answer to that question is outlined below.
Now, some important points to know are…
• Blog platforms are easy to use. Simply write your thoughts, link to resources, and publish to your blog, all at the push of a few buttons.
• Blogging is a low-cost alternative to having a web presence. For small business owners without the time to learn web, HTML, CSS or the money to hire a designer/developer, blogging offers an inexpensive method to get your company’s name out on the Internet.
• Updating a blog is a much quicker process than contacting a web designer to make changes or work with the code. You can do it by yourself.
• Business blogs provide your small business with a chance to share your expertise and knowledge with a larger audience. A powerful benefit for consultants and knowledge workers.
Now, it’s certainly true that you can create and maintain your personal blog or your business blog. But although anyone can use the Internet, or have a website, and with all the facilities that technology provides to have your blogs, never underestimate the power of a professional in this topic. Do almost anybody can have a blog? Yes. But, not everybody can have a profitable blog, one that pours money into his or her bank account on a constant way. Why? Because to do that, they need a lot of time, knowledge and a huge effort.
In another article, we said that Google and other search engines LOVE blogs! But in order to rank your site or blog, those search engines have rules and the normal business person normally don’t know those marketing and technical rules. Simply put: most of them don’t have the time, nor the knowledge. Why? Because that’s not their field.
Now, you must understand this:
Although all the above 4 points are true, there are other points to consider. It’s not the same to create a blog where we can post whatever we want, than to have a highly successful blog. Writing and posting “original” content in our blog requires that the writer has a vast knowledge and experience, or to have or pay someone that does. All good things in life takes time and this is not different.
Here we have the main differences between a Standard Blog and a Profitable Blog…
• Publish exact copied content from other blogs
• Don’t take care of the copy
• Disorganized content
• Uses any graphic that finds in search engines
• Don’t use optimization
• Emphasizes in quantity of posts
• Publish posts with the first title in mind
• Don’t take care of details inside the articles
• Poor design
• Get photos and graphics on the Internet
• Does not worry about the User Experience (UX)
• Publishes and shares in Social Media
• Thinks more about traffic
• Thinks about instant money
• Don’t spend any money
• Usually has the vision of a businessman
• Creates content or modify it seamlessly
• Analyzes line by line the whole script
• Very organized and structured content
• Prepares very carefully every graphic and photo
• Use optimization
• Emphasizes in quality of articles
• Analyzes the titles word by word
• Details plays a huge role in every article
• Excellent design
• Get and buy photos and graphics on the Internet
• Have the User eXperience in mind all the time
• Thinks and takes care about quality traffic
• Publishes, shares in Social Media and have a strategy
• Thinks more about CONVERSION
• Thinks about long term profitability
• Understands that is long-term investment
• Almost always has the vision of an entrepreneur
These are some of the differences that we can find in the same type of structure but managed by two different visions. Here at LFStudio we can help you to create your profitable blog, one that generates income every single month. Please feel free to contact us.